These documents have not been formally published, but may be useful. Some are technical reports and instructions, and others are teaching material. Some have been salvaged, usually in PDF files, from a small, somewhat popular site I managed for a while (A Contrario). In many cases, these are earlier drafts rather than the final versions, and the more technical ones are probably hopelessly outdated by now. The non-technical papers are mostly for teaching. Among the latter, the most popular is probably the primer on informal logical fallacies, which is the only one I was able, with much effort, to fully restore rather than upload as a PDF file.
- Napoletano, B.M. (25 March 2012). "On the 32nd Anniversary of the Assassination of Archbishop Romero."Ecología Política y Transformaciones Globales.
- Napoletano, B.M. and L. Villanueva-Rivera. (17 February 2010). "Backing Up Data On the Fortress Server." Human and Environment Modeling and Analysis Laboratory.
- Napoletano, B.M. (10 October 2009). "Recommended measures to establish protections for human rights in the United States of America." (Unpublished).
- Napoletano, B.M. (26 August 2009). "The Mythology of the Israeli Occupation." Purdue Students for Justice in Palestine.
- Napoletano, B.M. (24 July 2008). "Protect your email with GnuPG." (Date Unknown). A Contrario.
- Napoletano, B.M. (10 July 2008). "An Informal Fallacy Primer." A Contrario.
- Napoletano, B.M. (28 February 2007). "A Brief Introduction to Subversion." Human and Environment Modeling and Analysis Laboratory.
- Napoletano, B.M. (ca. 2002~2004). "Compendium of Avian Ecology." Study guide for Zoology 360: Ornithology (please note that most of the images and information in this document were taken from other sources without permission).