This is a minor collection of documents that have not been formally published, but may be useful. The more technical ones were primarily generated as technical references for the laboratory where I did my doctoral dissertation. Those from A Contrario where published on a (somewhat) popular site that I used to manage until circumstances forced me to abandon the project, and virtually all of the data (including articles) was lost. The articles that I managed to salvage are not the final versions, but drafts that I had saved. Both these and the other non-technical documents, which largely consist of projects that I eventually abandoned for one reason or another, likely contain grammatical errors, inaccuracies, hyperbole, and a handful of apocryphal statements. Please only use them for personal reference and do not cite them.
- Napoletano, B.M. (25 March 2012). "On the 32nd Anniversary of the Assassination of Archbishop Romero."Ecología Política y Transformaciones Globales.
- Napoletano, B.M. and L. Villanueva-Rivera. (17 February, 2010). "Backing Up Data On the Fortress Server." Human and Environment Modeling and Analysis Laboratory.
- Napoletano, B.M. (10 October 2009). "Recommended measures to establish protections for human rights in the United States of America." (Unpublished).
- Napoletano, B.M. (26 August 2009). "The Mythology of the Israeli Occupation." Purdue Students for Justice in Palestine.
- Napoletano, B.M. (24 July 2008). "Protect your email with GnuPG." A Contrario.
- Napoletano, B.M. (10 July 2008). "An Informal Fallacy Primer." A Contrario.
- Napoletano, B.M. (28 February 2007). "A Brief Introduction to Subversion." Human and Environment Modeling and Analysis Laboratory.
- Napoletano, B.M. (ca. 2002~2004). "Compendium of Avian Ecology." Study guide for Zoology 360: Ornithology (most of the images and information in this document were taken from other sources without permission).